“To aid in the Propagation of Knowledge in an open and understandable way to help any individual or group that is attempting to repair, preserve, build or modify anything structural, mechanical, and electronic, of unique design, historic value, or that has social or cultural significance.”
We want to start a working museum that keeps itself afloat by building projects and then generate revenue by displaying, using, and in some cases selling those projects or potential projects we can not do justice to.
- What we need
- Your Input
- People willing to get involved
- We will consider taking anything people want to donate.
- If you have anything mechanical or that would aid in our resto/modify designs please let us know.
- Start a thread or leave a post. We will consider acceptance of anything!
- If Want To Volunteer
- We can use volunteers and students that want to learn! No experience needed.
- We Will also Consult on Your Projects
- If you want our input, just start a thread.
Our Future Success
For this organization to succeed, it will take a lot of people, input and donations, and I thank everyone who has given so far, and all who will in the future.
After the New Year starts we begin work towards a legal 501(c)3 so your donations will be tax deductible. I will start to publish the future by laws, and incorporation process in a thread/project for any other persons trying to do something similar.
- John Rodney